It is important that resources tasked with implementing a K2 solution for the first time have the ability to properly learn the K2 platform. K2 offers multiple options around technical enablement.
K2 offers a comprehensive training program to helping attendees achieve maximum value in their investment. K2 technical training is organized into five technical competencies, allowing for focus on particular aspects of the K2 solution or the entire story. K2 training offers balance between traditional lecture and practical hands-on experience.
Each of the above K2 technical training courses can be consumed in a number of different ways:
- K2 publishes learning material free of charge at the following location, click here. This is an excellent primer or refresher.
- Virtual Classroom Training
- This option is a virtual, online session with a live instructor. K2 offers virtual classroom sessions frequently. A virtual training day is structured into two two-hour sessions to help ensure maximum learning and adaptability with your schedule.
- On-Demand Training
- Attend recorded sessions of technical training courses at any time in a self-paced fashion without sacrificing the valuable hands-on time.
- Onsite Training
- For larger teams that need to be trained all at once a K2 consultant can come on site and train up to ten students.
For a complete overview of training, refer to the following:
Learn more about training
To learn more about any of the K2 training and learning programs mentioned here, contact email@example.com.
Common Technologies Overview
The K2 platform, as well as K2 solutions, always incorporate and integrate with a broad set common external (non K2) technologies. The below content describes the common usage scenarios for some of most common technologies seen within the greater K2 community.
Learn more about common technologies overview
K2 has a full suite of API’s that can be used to interact with and or manage workflows and SmartObjects.
Learn more about API guidance